The website liuhey.com complies with 17 U.S.C 512 and the digital Millennium Copyright ACT (DMCA) and supports its policy. On our website we are going to respond to any infringement cases and take actions under the DMCA policy, If your material, which is copyrighted, has been posted on our website, or it contains links to this material. Contact us if you want it removed and deleted permanently from our website. Easy steps to make this happen is to provide a letter, in which will be listed a detailed information about the copyrighted file. If you are writing a copyright infringement claim, then you must include following elements:
- Please, write down all the information about the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Provide the contact information, so that we may have the possibility to send you the message. Write a legit e-mail address, a phone number, or other contact information.
- Provide a statement that allows a person contacting to act on the behalf of the copyright owner.
- Write down the statement that the complaining party has the right act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted file.
- Provide a statement of good will, where you explain that you believe that the usage of the copyrighted work is not authorized by copyright owner, his/her agent or legal authorities.
Please, allow us 7-10 business days for an email response. All the information must be sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org.